Banana tree

 Banana tree



Images on this site are free to use. If you want to give credit, please use “photo by FOTU4U”. These images are helpful in your project work/background/wallpaper etc.

Image is actually a two dimensional i.e. 2D representation of 3D objects. But one image has a power to describe thousands of word silently.  

I have worked on images as my master’s project long back in which i have task to combine different images to form panoramic scene from bunch of images while rejecting irrelevant images. Combining images is simple task but in parallel, rejecting irrelevant images is challenging task. To do this i have to dive in deep of images. Which created interest of image and its different parameters?

I started this image website because I know the importance of images for different works like you need images for greet messages like good morning, good afternoon, good night, happy birthday, congratulations etc as well as presentation background or music video background and it is very difficult to find free images for that. Here you will get all kind of images like nature images, peoples images, rangoli designs, outlines for painting and drawing, creativity, illusion, vectors etc. If you also want to contribute in my free image work, feel free to send your images on mindsriot7@gmail.com. Only condition is that images you send must be stock i.e. original which are captured by you and not copied from internet.

This image is one of my favorite images from my collection of image. One fine day I went to my village and visited our farm. There were so many corps and trees. But when I saw this beautiful banana tree, I couldn’t resist myself from taking photo of this beauty. Following are some of the details of this image, which you will find useful.  

Image name: Banana tree

Image type: stock photography

File extension: JPG file

File size: 2.33 mb

License information: creative commons

License cost: free

Image dimensions:  4000*3000

Width: 4000 pixels

Height: 3000 pixels

Horizontal resolution: 72 dpi (dots per inch)

Vertical resolution: 72 dpi (dots per inch)

Bit depth: 24 bit

Resolution unit: 2

Camera used: Fujifilm

Camera model: Finepix AV100

Exposure time: 1/70 seconds

Exposure bias: 0 steps

ISO speed: ISO-100

Focal length: 6mm

Metering mode: Pattern

Brightness: 7.4

EXIF version: 0220


Post a Comment

0 Comments